Host a Student Intern
"Host a Student Intern"
The iSchool is currently seeking businesses and organizations to host our students in year-long internships in the coming academic year. Hosting an intern provides valuable learning experiences for our students and valuable service to your organization. By hosting an iSchool intern, you will be providing a valuable service to our students and school.
- Demonstrate how academics are connected to the work of the "real world"
- Expose our students to varied career fields and jobs
- Instill in our students valuable 21st century skills
- Inspire a new generation of workers to explore and pursue the career that you love
- Show teenagers that they are capable of doing real work that matters to organizations and their community
We are looking for internship sites for:
- Service - demonstrate for our freshmen and sophomores the powerful role your organization - and they - can play in helping their communities
- Exposure - open our sophomores and juniors to new experiences and enable them to explore life in your industry
- Expertise - work with our juniors and seniors in their chosen "Area of Focus" to deepen their understanding of your field and support them in producing real work for your organization
To become an intern host, or to learn more about our program, please contact Andrea Mangano, Field Experience Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.