Thank you so much for your interest in attending the NYC iSchool! All students who list the NYC iSchool anywhere on their high school list MUST complete our Online Admissions Activity in order to be considered for admission. Students who do not complete the Online Admissions Activity will not be ranked.
Prior to completing the activity, please do the following:
1. Take some time to look through our website to learn more about our mission, vision, and program.
2. Watch this video that was made about the iSchool: NYC iSchool Video
3. Read through some FAQs about the iSchool.
4. Look through the Sample Course Descriptions document to learn more about the courses that you may be able to choose from if you attend the iSchool next year.
5. Look at the online admissions activity rubric.
Once you have done the above, you should complete the NYC iSchool Admissions Activity.
The deadline to complete and submit our onine admissions activity is 11:59 PM on Monday, March 1st. Please note that this is a hard deadline and the form will close at 11:59 PM on the 1st. Once you start the activity you will not be able to save your work and come back to it, so you may want to look at the questions, type your answers in Microsoft Word, and then cut and paste your answers from Microsoft Word in to the activity.
You will receive an e-mailed copy of your Online Admissions Activity answers within one week of your submission.